6 key rules “working” handbill
Sometimes, to increase the efficiency distributed leaflets enough to make some adjustments to the design of leaflets. However, in some cases, do not need to spend time on it, because poor quality advertising is easier to throw than refined. Leaflets to bring the desired results, at their creation should consider 6 simple rules:
1. First of all, a leaflet, as a tool of advertising, should contain the main idea of the advertising offer (sale of branded things, help in distribution of credits, with the ability to deliver the goods, the announcement of the opening of the new store, etc.). In order to attract the attention of potential customers, even with a relatively long distance Effective listovkipredlozhenie service or product should be allocated the largest font. Still closer to the distributor of leaflets, potential customers will have time to make a decision to take him a flyer or not. If the leaflet will contain a small, almost imperceptible, text passer simply ignore such advertising.
In this case, the key phrases can be arranged in any order, as a passer focuses on the flyer just a few seconds. During this time we can only skim the contents of the leaflets, from which the first eyes to take a large text. But this does not mean that you can often use this method.
2. It is important to summarize the text. To accommodate the huge amount of text on a small leaflet can only be made smaller font. But not everyone will read such a leaflet, as many are doing it in their spare time, for example, to move around in the truck. Besides, someone has vision problems, and someone will not strain your eyes. It is therefore better to select only thing that I would like to convey to the potential buyer, because it is a small advertising leaflet, and not a huge detailed article.
3. On the leaflet must be present “attractive” (huge volumes, favorable currency exchange, free shipping, gift with purchase, etc.) That will motivate passers-by. If we ignore this rule, even people who are interested in the essence of the handbill, most likely, will pass, displaying advertising only a superficial interest. When this font for “attractive” to be less than for the main ideas, but significantly higher than for the rest of the information leaflet.
4. The advertising text in the leaflet should be intuitive and cause positive emotions. Each sentence must contain no more than 6 words that are understandable to everyone. The text should certainly be done easily perceived that deep in his thoughts passerby was able to immediately capture the essence of advertising appeal.
5. Do not use negation and the particle “no” (as in this sentence). And here’s why. Consciousness leads thinks and perceives open any word literally, as if oblivious to the particle “no”. Thus, a passerby scrolls in his head picture of what time to read on the go.
Here is a simple example. What thoughts do you have in your head when you see such a proposal? “Our organization will not disappoint you.” “This air conditioner is never broken.” “With our pills you will not have problems with the stomach.” Do you inspire confidence in such advertising? One entrepreneur has not considered this advice and made a call to action in this way: “Do not forget …”. The result, as you know, was negative. Therefore, this simple rule should be taken into account in the preparation of flyers.
6. The leaflet should have its value. That is, it is important to come up with the reason for which the potential client will keep the leaflet. You can give it a different name, such as “tasting ticket”, “flyer to visit the beauty salon” or “coupon for a discount.”
If the leaflet is designed for the long term and must maintain certain advertising tool listovkivremya before use, you can dilute it with certain valuable data, such as: circuit city subway, calendar, table sizes of rings, shoes or clothes, the list of important phone numbers and addresses, and so on. In this case, it is better to place advertising and important information on the front of the printed product. If do the opposite, when it was placed under glass or glued to the wall, the leaflet will cease to be useful.